Monday 15 February 2010

sunshine, my only sunshine..

So today has been a real worry, I had to go to the doctors after waiting two weeks to be told they didn't know a thing. This is VERY frustrating, I have a hospital appointment this thursday for a barium meal... mm tasty. A quick background of my illnesses because they've made me who I am... I lost my left eye to retinoblastoma which is a cancer of the retina, I do alot of charity work to get this recognized because it's very rare. I'm also veryvery anaemic, so i'm constantly being checked grrr!
Today I wore a navy type babydoll dress with leggings white cardigan and emu's. I'm not sure if the dress suited me, and i'm still very shy to post pictures of my body!
I'm currently looking at flats, but have got to go to the letting agents with my boyfriend sooner rather than later to see the lets that are ending around aug/sept. Very scary being in the grown up world, but at my age, my mum had me! I'm currently looking at lovely pretty homewares and getting very excited about 'decorating'. But the thought of moving away from my beautiful family for two years makes me very very upset and I still don't know what I fully want to do. I feel like this blog is very mistmatched and full of nonsense today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I have not so fond memories of a barium meal.

    Sending lots of love and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete